El Imposible Tour starts: 07:00 am
From: San Salvador City
Tour duration: 10 hrs
Visit El Imposible National Park, the biggest natural protected area of El Salvador. This area is considered the most important natural relic of the country for being a globally threatened ecosystem, and also for being one of the last refuges for an amazingly diverse community of wildlife and hydraulic resources.
El Imposible tour is a great experience watching animals and exotic birds through the natural trails of the lush forest. Visit the local interpretative museum and the different viewpoints that allow you to see how wonderful this destination is.
If you are a nature lover, this is definitely your trip. Come and discover why it is called El Imposible!
What to expect?
This is the most important natural space in El Salvador, different eco trails are available according your condition. Local guides will help you with this experience.
Included El Imposible Tour
Private transportation with A/C, free pick up and drop off, bilingual tour guide, local entrances, local guide payments, bottled water, all taxes.
- The tour begins and ends at the hotel where you are staying in San Salvador City. If you are staying outside the city, please ask for a pick up supplement.
- This tour operates daily.
- Meals are not included.
- Also, if you are on a tight budget, ask for our Non Guided option with one of our private drivers.
What to Bring?
- Light Clothes and change of clothes in case you choose to swim on the natural waters
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Bugs repelent.
- Hat or Cap.
- Sun Block.
- Extra Water.